Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tizu Tarumyan, Los Angeles

Tizu Tigran Tarumyan is a Los Angeles based Creative Director, 3D, VFX, Motion Designer / Animator doing some amazing work these days. He worked for us in the past during last year's Upfront on some 3D. His philosophy states that his company is a cluster of limitless creative forces, formed to bring beautiful and timeless imagery to life via a unique perception of VFX and Motion Design. It is definitely worth checking out this art as well. He does a lot of ink on paper drawings.
Here are some other links from his site.
concept art
philosophy
Below is his demo reel. This link became inactive recently so i have provided this direct link to his current Reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently a designer / animator for the ABC Design Department specializing in creating motion graphics, 3D and visual effects for ABC / Disney. I have successfully branded, designed, and animated campaign packages for various primetime shows for 10+ years. My work can be viewed on television, print, and the web. View more work on vimeo. I founded Afrobeat Down, Los Angeles premier Afrobeat Ensemble in 2002. I write, conduct, sing, play guitar and percussion for the group. Afrobeat Down on FACEBOOK. I create electronic music / DJ under the Moniker, "Sir Pele" on SOUNDCLOUD.