Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dan Ojari, London

Dan Ojari is a graduate of the Royal College of Art with an MA in Animation. He is an award winning animator and director based in London. Predominately using stop-motion animation and scale models within his work, he also combines other film making methods to create the desired aesthetic and movement. The 2 videos below are an ad for a fabric company (camira fabrics), and a short film he created called "Slow Derek", which was an official selection for the Sundance film festival.

Camira Fabrics 'Blazer Wool' from danojari on Vimeo.




SLOW DEREK from danojari on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently a designer / animator for the ABC Design Department specializing in creating motion graphics, 3D and visual effects for ABC / Disney. I have successfully branded, designed, and animated campaign packages for various primetime shows for 10+ years. My work can be viewed on television, print, and the web. View more work on vimeo. I founded Afrobeat Down, Los Angeles premier Afrobeat Ensemble in 2002. I write, conduct, sing, play guitar and percussion for the group. Afrobeat Down on FACEBOOK. I create electronic music / DJ under the Moniker, "Sir Pele" on SOUNDCLOUD.