Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ricardo Villavicencio, New York

Ricardo Villavicencio states in his ABOUT section, "Images are what i do". He is a Chilean Designer, illustrator, Art / Creative Director based out of New York who focuses on images for Brands, Agencies, Studios, Organizations, Music, Friends, and for people… The 2 videos below are his design concepts coming to life via Brand New School in NY. Our own Art Director, Jeremy Garrett, sent this link to us a while back showcasing the amazing flow of these spots. Here is the link to Ricardo's illustration / Designs for this Jack Daniels campaign.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently a designer / animator for the ABC Design Department specializing in creating motion graphics, 3D and visual effects for ABC / Disney. I have successfully branded, designed, and animated campaign packages for various primetime shows for 10+ years. My work can be viewed on television, print, and the web. View more work on vimeo. I founded Afrobeat Down, Los Angeles premier Afrobeat Ensemble in 2002. I write, conduct, sing, play guitar and percussion for the group. Afrobeat Down on FACEBOOK. I create electronic music / DJ under the Moniker, "Sir Pele" on SOUNDCLOUD.