Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Alexey Zakharov, Russia

Alexey Zakharov is 3D genius from Russia. When I first saw his "Futurama" 3D work, I thought for sure that he was hired to create this for FUTURAMA, as a part of their upcoming 3D movie... Then I realized that there is no such movie coming out, and that he painstakingly created this entire sequence from Scratch! Here is a link to his Behance page, which clearly shows many student projects. This kid has a huge future ahead of him, without even having an official website, his work speaks volumes.. See below.

The First Video is the finished Futurama 3D sequence. The software used was 3dsmax, Nuke, Photoshop, and After Effects.



The Next video below shows the way he meticulously made this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently a designer / animator for the ABC Design Department specializing in creating motion graphics, 3D and visual effects for ABC / Disney. I have successfully branded, designed, and animated campaign packages for various primetime shows for 10+ years. My work can be viewed on television, print, and the web. View more work on vimeo. I founded Afrobeat Down, Los Angeles premier Afrobeat Ensemble in 2002. I write, conduct, sing, play guitar and percussion for the group. Afrobeat Down on FACEBOOK. I create electronic music / DJ under the Moniker, "Sir Pele" on SOUNDCLOUD.