Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Beach 14, Silicon Beach

Beach 14 is a production company based out of Silicon Beach (West LA). Beach14 is a primarily a video game developer, but also do TV and Film Work. They are dedicated to rich storytelling and innovative experience design. By combining years of Hollywood expertise with top video gaming talent, they are positioned to give gamers an experience that combines the best of blockbuster film making with the latest innovations in game play. Their Website NEEDS to updated... I am showcasing them only because they did a sequence for our very own ABC network's show, Black Box.

I have placed the link to their Black Box dream sequence below (can only be viewed on Vimeo). They combined Motion Graphics, 3D, Compositing, and Rotoscoping. The Night time Sky behind the high building balcony was made in After Effects with the use of Camera Tracking.



The Next video below is their 2013 Reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently a designer / animator for the ABC Design Department specializing in creating motion graphics, 3D and visual effects for ABC / Disney. I have successfully branded, designed, and animated campaign packages for various primetime shows for 10+ years. My work can be viewed on television, print, and the web. View more work on vimeo. I founded Afrobeat Down, Los Angeles premier Afrobeat Ensemble in 2002. I write, conduct, sing, play guitar and percussion for the group. Afrobeat Down on FACEBOOK. I create electronic music / DJ under the Moniker, "Sir Pele" on SOUNDCLOUD.