Monday, August 5, 2013

Blackmeal, Paris

Founded by Andrew Ruhemann, Blackmeal is a creative production company developing and producing video projects for a wide array of supports, spanning from television and cinema to web and multiplatform productions. Blackmeal co-founders' shared experiences in communication agencies, motion design, post-production and animation movies enable our clients and potential partners to develop their projects in a unique environment. Blackmeal offers a wide range of skills from concept development, pre-production through production management and final delivery.



An homage to Marvel, which created most of the superheros who entertained generations of children and adults for more than 80 years.



Blackmeal Showreel 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently a designer / animator for the ABC Design Department specializing in creating motion graphics, 3D and visual effects for ABC / Disney. I have successfully branded, designed, and animated campaign packages for various primetime shows for 10+ years. My work can be viewed on television, print, and the web. View more work on vimeo. I founded Afrobeat Down, Los Angeles premier Afrobeat Ensemble in 2002. I write, conduct, sing, play guitar and percussion for the group. Afrobeat Down on FACEBOOK. I create electronic music / DJ under the Moniker, "Sir Pele" on SOUNDCLOUD.