Monday, August 5, 2013

Strange Beast, London

Strange Beast is a London based multi media production company that brings together an exciting international roster of emerging talent including Encyclopedia Pictura, Shy The Sun, Andy Martin, Greg Barth, Transistor, United Fakes, Piccadilly Curtains, Sam Mason & Jordan Bruner. Strange Beast is committed to developing creative opportunities for these artists across all media platforms including commercials, web based media, music videos, short films and art exhibitions. The company is based at Passion Picture's London offices and is run by Sam O'Keefe.



This is a Mazda commercial showcasing some amazing 3D environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently a designer / animator for the ABC Design Department specializing in creating motion graphics, 3D and visual effects for ABC / Disney. I have successfully branded, designed, and animated campaign packages for various primetime shows for 10+ years. My work can be viewed on television, print, and the web. View more work on vimeo. I founded Afrobeat Down, Los Angeles premier Afrobeat Ensemble in 2002. I write, conduct, sing, play guitar and percussion for the group. Afrobeat Down on FACEBOOK. I create electronic music / DJ under the Moniker, "Sir Pele" on SOUNDCLOUD.